Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Oh look!!! Its the month of the worst sunburn accident in history, woohoo.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Best. Madness. Game. EVAR. I've never felt as much madness like this game. It makes me feel like an assassin. A BADASS assassin. Not sure why, but my computer has absolutely no lag, except when I spam my mouse, then it just keeps on attacking after I stop. Waiting for update. :D

Bearboy and the Cursor Bearboy and the Cursor

Make another!

Pls make another. Oh, and there's a shortcut in level 14 just go straight for the wall behind the starting point. You will drop down.

HeadFizz responds:

cool thanks! yeah I will, i promise. I have a few other games I want to get finished first but I will do another one soon! I've got another platformer coming out soon called retroBOX, keep an eye out for it.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

EPIC!

ME WANT SEQUAL!

or i'll haunt u...

Ninja Cat: Episode 1 Ninja Cat: Episode 1

Great game

The graphics were very good. Comedy was great too. But i don't understand all the fuss about the slow-motion effect ruining the game before though. I think the slow-motion effect was AWESOME!

wintercube responds:

oh, about that.. i had previously asked people whether getting rid of the slow motion in the sequels would ruin the game for them, and they were simply replying with "yes." i got enough feedback concerning that, so i updated the "author comments" with a new question (about keyboard-controlled melee attack vs. mouse-controlled projectile attack). thanks for your feedback btw, i'm honored that so many people have found this game worth their time.

Point&Click&Destroy Point&Click&Destroy

It was okay...

But its just pointless destruction of tiny to big things, so theres no real fun. Most of it you just need to click random items until you find a detonator, others are harder in some ways.

I think it just needs some colour to it, or maybe a decent story.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

Comments

To be honest, this is the first time i've been sucked into a shooter. Great job.

The only problem is the my save has been deleted and I was just 2 freakin levels more to finish the game (i think). I don't plan on starting it all over again but besides that, i think this is the best shooter/rpg/visual novel/sim game EVAR

Papa's Freezeria Papa's Freezeria

If only....

these games have as many Newgrounds Medals as the in-game badges.

Crystal Story Crystal Story

Great game

The game is very addicting as well as funny.I loved the artwork too.

Warning, warning this is a spoiler:
the secret medal is somehere in the menu

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

EPICCCCC!

matt, you're a master in epicology (and boobs)

_____________________________________
_____
i wish it could be an MMORPG game